- Copper windings and copper lead wire terminations used throughout.
- UL Class 180°C insulation system with a 115°C temperature rise at a maximum ambient of 40°C.
- NEMA Type 3R, wall mount enclosure suitable for vertical mount in indoor or outdoor applications.
- No extra rainshields required for outdoor use.
- Multiple knockouts provide convenient conduit entry and exit locations through the side and back of the wiring compartment.
- Ground studs provided for bonding compatibility with both metallic and nonmetallic conduit.
- Slim profile provides convenient mounting for space limited areas.
- ** Meets DOE TP-1 requirements
Three Phase – General Purpose
Primary Volts 480 Delta
Secondary Volts 208Y / 120, 60 Hz
May be used on a 480Y / 277 Volt Supply
KVA Capacity: 25.00
Max Amps Primary: 30
Max Amps Secondary: 60
Height A: 29.0″
Width B: 24.25″
Depth C: 20.88″
Use Connection Diagram 6 – Click Here