- Copper windings up to 9kva.
- Aluminum windings on 15kva and larger.
- UL Class 180°C or 220°C insulation system.
- NEMA Type 3R, enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
- No extra rainshields required for outdoor use.
- Multiple knockouts provide convenient conduit entry and exit locations through the side and back of the wiring compartment.
- Ground studs provided for bonding compatibility with both metallic and nonmetallic conduit.
- ** Meets DOE TP-1 requirements
Three Phase – General Purpose
Primary Volts 480 Delta
Secondary Volts 240 Delta, 60 Hz
May be used on a 480Y / 277 Volt Supply
KVA Capacity: 30.00
Max Amps Primary: 36
Max Amps Secondary: 72
Height A: 29.0″
Width B: 24.25″
Depth C: 20.88″
Use Connection Diagram 3 – Click Here