Dongan offers a broad selection of Transformer Lighting Disconnects, the most advanced series of disconnects available in the market today, featuring the approvals and certifications needed to compete and ship worldwide. Dongan Lighting Disconnects are safety products, featuring an interlock on the rotary cam switch that prevents the unit from being opened while powered up.
Other features include:
- Shielded transformers
- Finger-safe terminals on all units
- 3 position padlockable switch
- Green “On” pilot light provided on most units
- Dedicated physical earth terminal
- 15 kAIC rating (higher ratings up to 200 kAIC available)
- Duplex receptacle standard on many units
- Red pilot light
- 65 kAIC, 100 kAIC and 200 kAIC rated disconnects
- GFI receptacle
- Gasketed duplex receptacle for NEMA 12 applications
- Ground fault light
Dongan Lighting Disconnects are offered in NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 enclosures. Dongan offers single output and dual output series. All models have fusing on the secondary and primary. Units can be wall or floor-mounted. Large capacity models are available from 5 kVA to 10 kVA, as well as compact designs from 250 VA through 1000 VA. For high-interrupting capacity applications, TDFM12 Series products include a flange mount disconnect switch that operates in a vertical manner, as a traditional fusible disconnect switch does. Dongan also offers a constant voltage regulator disconnect switch in top, bottom, side or remote-mount configurations.